Fullerton College Disability Support Services
The Disability Support Services (DSS) office at Fullerton College advocates the integration of qualified students with disabilities into the mainstream of Fullerton College's programs and services. DSS is committed to the provision of support services and/or educational accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. This provision ensures access and equal opportunity so students with disabilities may pursue their educational goals. All DSS services are designed to enhance successful student participation at Fullerton College.
We hope you find this site informative and easy to use. Please use the links to assist you. The "Contact Us" section is always available should you need further information.
Important News and Dates
Visit the Important News and Dates site often.
- HIGH SCHOOL Seniors - March 1st is the day you need to start the process to become a Fullerton College student for the Fall semester. Steps to Becoming a DSS Student
- Academic Counseling appointments are available.
- Pick up Instructor Letters the week BEFORE school starts.
- Make your note-taking requests AFTER you attend the first day of class as many instructors post their notes or supply them to students.
- Alternate Media Requests are to be made immediately after registering for classes.
Apply for DSS Spring Scholarships:Applications must be submitted to the Fullerton College Disability Support Services Office by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, April 10th, 2015.